Cincinnati vs South Florida Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9 College Basketball Game
In college basketball action on Wednesday, the Cincinnati Bearcats play the South Florida Bulls.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Point Spread
South Florida is an underdog by seven points versus Cincinnati. South Florida is -110 to cover the spread, and Cincinnati is -110.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Over/Under
A combined point total of 124.5 has been set for Cincinnati-South Florida on February 9, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Moneyline
South Florida is a +245 underdog on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a -310 favorite.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati win (82.4%)
Cincinnati vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has eight wins in 22 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 7-point favorites or more, the Bearcats are 5-6 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has seen eight of its 22 games go over the point total.
- South Florida's record against the spread is 8-12-0.
- As 7-point underdogs or greater, the Bulls are 4-5 against the spread.
- South Florida has seen five of its 21 games hit the over.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cincinnati: (-310) | South Florida: (+245)
- Spread: Cincinnati: -7 (-110) | South Florida: +7 (-110)
- Total: 124.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!