Chile vs Peru Match Location, Start Time & Stream
Copa América 2019: Semifinals
Chile (3-0-1) vs. Peru (2-1-1)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Grêmio Arena – Porto Alegre, Brazil
Chile vs Peru Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-120) | PER: (+380) | DRAW: (+220)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: CHI: (-280) | PER: (+210)
Spread: CHI: -1 (+260) | PER: +1 (-105)
Total: 1.5 – Over: (-192) | Under: (+150)
Team to Score the First Goal: CHI: (-165) | PER: (+190) NO GOALS: (+550)
Odds to Win Copa America 2019: CHI: (+310) | PER: (+850)
Chile vs Peru Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Peru defeated Chile, 3-0, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on Oct. 12, 2018.
- Chile is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Peru.
- Chile is 12-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last 15 head-to-head matches against Peru.
- Chile is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Peru is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Chile defeated Colombia, 5-4, on penalty kicks in the 2019 Copa America quarterfinals.
- Peru defeated Uruguay, 5-4, on penalty kicks in the 2019 Copa America quarterfinals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.