Chiefs vs Packers Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field – Green Bay, WI
Chiefs vs Packers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+110) | GB: (-130)
Spread: KC: +2 (-105) | GB: -2 (-115)
Total: 35 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 42% | GB: 58%
Chiefs vs Packers Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last six games, dating back to the postseason.
- Green Bay is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Green Bay's last five games, dating back to the regular season.
Chiefs vs Packers Stats
- Kansas City lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 27-17, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Green Bay lost to the Oakland Raiders, 22-21, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Kansas City averaged 35.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City surrendered 26.3 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 25 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
Chiefs vs Packers Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+155) – The Green Bay Packers are 8-2-1 in their last 11 home games, and despite losing last week to the Oakland Raiders, put up a 21-point second quarter. They got great production from rookie linebacker Ty Summers, a seventh round draft pick in April, who now leads the preseason with 25 tackles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.