Chiefs vs Broncos Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (4-2, 3-0 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (2-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Chiefs vs Broncos Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-160) | DEN: (+138)
Spread: KC: -3 (-110) | DEN: +3 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 78% | DEN: 22%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+850) | DEN: (+13000)
Chiefs vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas City's last 14 games.
- Kansas City is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games in Denver.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Denver's last 15 games.
- Denver is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against AFC opponents.
Chiefs vs Broncos Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 28.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 17.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 17.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Kansas City lost to the Houston Texans, 31-24, at home in Week 6.
- Denver defeated the Tennessee Titans, 16-0, at home in Week 6.
Chiefs vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Any Time Touchdown Scorer: Phillip Lindsay (-110) – Phillip Lindsay's eight touches inside the 5-yard line are tied for the third most in the NFL, and nobody else on the Denver Broncos has more than two. Kansas City has also been awful against the run in 2019, ranking 31st in Football Outsiders' run defense DVOA rankings, so the Broncos could have more success on the ground than we're used to seeing. That should get Lindsay plenty of touches in scoring range while also giving him an increased chance of breaking off a long run.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.