Sky vs Dream Game Info
Chicago Sky (11-9, 3-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (5-16, 4-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Sky vs Dream Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-185) | ATL: (+155)
Spread: CHI: -4 (-110) | ATL: +4 (-110)
Total: 157 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sky vs Dream Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Chicago is 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- Atlanta is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
Sky vs Dream Prop Bet
All Sky-Dream betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Dream) Total Points: Under 76.5 (-115) — Atlanta's offense has been going through quite the rough patch lately, failing to score 77 or more points in seven straight games. The Dream have also averaged roughly 66.6 points per game (PPG) over that seven-game stretch, and Atlanta's season-long 69.2 PPG is the worst in the WNBA heading into Saturday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.