Chattanooga vs Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Round 1 Game
Chattanooga vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region
No. 13 Chattanooga Mocs (27-7) vs. No. 4 Illinois Fighting Illini (22-9)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 6:50 p.m. EST
Venue: PPG Paints Arena — Pittsburgh, PA
Chattanooga vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTC: (+250) | ILL: (-315)
Spread: UTC: +7.5 (-110) | ILL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTC: (+40000) | ILL: (+5000)
Chattanooga vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Illinois Wins (76.9%)
Chattanooga vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Chattanooga is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Chattanooga defeated Illinois, 81-77 ,during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2015.
- Chattanooga is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in 18 of Chattnooga's last 33 games.
- Illinois is 11-16 ATS in its last 27 games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 17 of Illinois' last 31 games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.