Chargers vs Raiders Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 10 Thursday Night Football
Chargers vs Raiders Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (4-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (4-4, 3-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: RingCentral Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Chargers vs Raiders Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-126) | OAK: (+110)
Spread: LAC: -1.5 (-120) | OAK: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 64% | OAK: 36%
Odds to Win AFC West: LAC: (+750) | OAK: (+750)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAC: (+9500) | OAK: (+10000)
Chargers vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of the last five games between the Chargers and Raiders.
- The Chargers are 4-1 straight up in the last five games with Oakland.
- Oakland is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in the last five games against the Chargers at home.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oakland's last six games this season.
Chargers vs Raiders Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 18.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Oakland is averaging 22.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- The Chargers defeated the Green Bay Packers, 26-11, at home in Week 9.
- Oakland defeated the Detroit Lions, 31-24, at home in Week 9.
Chargers vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Chargers-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Total: Under 40.5 (+250) – With the Chargers and Raiders facing off twice a season, one constant over the last five games has been a lack of high-scoring contests. Since a 19-16 win by the Raiders in December 2016, these two teams have combined for 40 points or less. Look for another potentially low-scoring contest tonight, especially with two of the last three "Thursday Night Football" games hitting the under.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.