Central Arkansas vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Central Arkansas Bears (1-6, 0-6 Away) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (6-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Central Arkansas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCA: (+3000) | BAY: (-100000)
Spread: UCA: +33.5 (-106) | BAY: -33.5 (-114)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCA: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UCA: (N/A) | BAY: (+800)
Central Arkansas vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Central Arkansas: 2.2%
Central Arkansas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Central Arkansas, 105-61, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 5, 2019.
- Baylor is 2-0 in its two all-time matchups against Central Arkansas.
- Central Arkansas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Baylor is 6-0 ATS this season.
- Central Arkansas defeated Champion Christian, 92-28, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Baylor defeated Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 99-42, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!