Celtics vs Warriors Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Celtics vs Warriors Game Info
Boston Celtics (9-1, 4-1 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (2-10, 1-5 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Celtics vs Warriors Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-320) | GSW: (+260)
Spread: BOS: -7.5 (-115) | GSW: +7.5 (-105)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 83% | GSW: 17%
Celtics vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-1-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Boston is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
- Golden State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Golden State's last six games.
Celtics vs Warriors Stats
- Boston is averaging 116.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.9 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 110.2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 121.1 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
Celtics vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Celtics-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jaylen Brown - Points: Over 20.5 (-106) – Jaylen Brown has stepped his game up since Gordon Hayward went down with a broken hand, averaging 25.7 PPG across the team's last three games. He's also scored at least 22 points in each of those contests as well as in four of the seven games he's played in this year. Going against a Golden State team that has one of the league's worst defenses, surrendering 121.1 PPG, Brown could keep his streak of games with 20-plus points alive tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.