Celtics vs Heat Game Info
Boston Celtics (44-22, 20-13 Away) vs. Miami Heat (42-25, 27-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Celtics vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-152) | MIA: (+128)
Spread: BOS: -3 (-110) | MIA: +3 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 71% | MIA: 29%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+2000) | MIA: (+3300)
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Boston is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Miami.
- Boston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Miami is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Miami's last 14 games.
Celtics vs Heat Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 112.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.