Celtics vs 76ers Game Info
Boston Celtics (25-10, 11-7 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (24-14, 17-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Celtics vs 76ers Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+122) | PHI: (-144)
Spread: BOS: +2.5 (-110) | PHI: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 46% | PHI: 54%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1800) | PHI: (+1200)
Celtics vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Philadelphia's last 10 games.
Celtics vs 76ers Stats
- Boston is averaging 110.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 104.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 105.9 PPG (No. 7 in the NBA).
Celtics vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Celtics-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Al Horford - Points: Over 12.5 (-108) — This will be Al Horford's second game of the season against his former team, with the first coming on opening night. In that game, he scored 16 points despite shooting just 38.5 percent. Tonight, Horford will see an extended role with Joel Embiid out. With Embiid off the floor this season, Horford sees a 4.5 percent usage bump — the second-largest increase on the team. He also averages 4.78 more points scored per 36 minutes. He's averaging 12.3 points per game this season and has a good shot to hit the over tonight, given the two days of rest and increase role.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.