Saturday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the New Orleans Pelicans.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Celtics vs Pelicans Game Info
- Boston Celtics (25-24) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (18-29)
- Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Celtics vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-225) | NO: (+188)
- Spread: BOS: -6 (-108) | NO: +6 (-112)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Boston has beaten the spread 23 times in 49 games.
- The Celtics' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 9-10.
- Boston has played 49 games this season, and 21 of them have gone over the total.
- New Orleans is 23-25-0 against the spread this year.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Pelicans are 13-15 against the spread.
- There have been 20 New Orleans games (out of 47) that hit the over this season.
Celtics vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (68.1%)
Celtics vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are 6-point home underdogs against the Celtics. New Orleans is -112 to cover the spread, and Boston is -108.
Celtics vs Pelicans Over/Under
The over/under for Celtics-Pelicans on January 29 is 213. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Celtics vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is the underdog, +164 on the moneyline, while Boston is a -196 favorite despite being on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!