Celtics vs Lakers Game Info
Boston Celtics (39-16, 16-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (42-12, 19-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Celtics vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+225) | LAL: (-280)
Spread: BOS: +6.5 (-110) | LAL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 42% | LAL: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+2500) | LAL: (+300)
Celtics vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Boston is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- The Lakers are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of the Lakers' last 17 games.
Celtics vs Lakers Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (T-No. 2 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.8 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- Boston defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves, 127-117, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
- The Lakers defeated the Memphis Grizzlies, 117-105, at home in their most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
Celtics vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Celtics-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jayson Tatum - Points: Over 24.5 (-116) – Jayson Tatum has seemingly made the leap over, as the Celtics' star is averaging 27.3 PPG over his last nine games. He's eclipsed 25 points in six of those nine, and is shooting an impressive 47.1 percent from the field on 19.3 attempts per game during that same span. With Kemba Walker set to miss this one, look for Tatum to shoulder a heavier burden than usual here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.