Cavaliers vs Nets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Cleveland Cavaliers (43-37, 19-21 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (42-38, 18-21 Home)
Date: Friday, April 8, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Cavaliers vs Nets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+275) | BKN: (-340)
Spread: CLE: +8.5 (-114) | BKN: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 232.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+13000) | BKN: (+650)
Cavaliers vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brooklyn Nets win (56.3%)
Cavaliers vs Nets Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Cleveland's last 13 games.
- Brooklyn is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the over in five of Brooklyn's last six games against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Nets Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant — 30.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Kyrie Irving — 27.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Kyrie Irving — 4.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Kyrie Irving — 6.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.