Cardinals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 30
MLB action on Tuesday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (75-54) vs. Cincinnati Reds (50-77)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-225) | CIN: (+188)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-142) | CIN: +1.5 (+118)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dakota Hudson (7-6, 4.23 ERA) for the St. Louis Cardinals and Justin Dunn (1-2, 5.12 ERA) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (61.6%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Reds, St. Louis is the favorite at -225 and Cincinnati is +188 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. Cincinnati is +118 to cover the spread and St. Louis is -142.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 10.5 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Reds game on August 30, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 52, or 72.2%, of the 72 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has been a -215 moneyline favorite on five occasions this season and won every game.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 130 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds are 36-59 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.9% of those games).
- Cincinnati has gone 5-21 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer (19.2%).
- Cincinnati has played in 123 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-59-3).