Cardinals vs Panthers Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Arizona Cardinals (2-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Cardinals vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-164) | CAR: (+138)
Spread: ARI: -3 (-110) | CAR: +3 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (N/A) | CAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+3500) | CAR: (+21000)
Cardinals vs Panthers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Panthers
Cardinals vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arizona is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Carolina is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Carolina's last nine games.
Panthers vs Cardinals Stats
- Carolina is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 25.7 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.