Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 31
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are up against the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (53-48) vs. Washington Nationals (35-67)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Cardinals vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-118) | WSH: (+100)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+136) | WSH: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Andre Pallante (3-4) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (7-6).
Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win(56.4%)
Cardinals vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Nationals, St. Louis is the favorite at -118, and Washington is +100 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Nationals Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Cardinals are +136 to cover, and the Nationals are -164.
Cardinals vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cardinals versus Nationals game on July 31 has been set at 9, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have come away with 33 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 31 of 46 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 48 of their 102 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals are 28-58 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 32.6% of those games).
- Washington has a 27-57 record (winning just 32.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Washington has played in 101 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-48-4).