Cardinals vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 7
Cardinals vs Giants Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (44-43, 20-25 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (40-48, 19-26 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-122) | SF: (+106)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+138) | SF: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 8 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 55% | SF: 45%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (4-5, 4.90 ERA) I SF: Jeff Samardzija (5-7, 4.32 ERA)
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 4-2 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of San Francisco's last six games.
- San Francisco is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cardinals vs Giants Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.52 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty has a 0-0 record with a 11.37 ERA in two career starts against San Francisco.
- Jeff Samardzija has a 4-5 record with a 3.77 ERA in 24 career appearances (13 starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Giants Prop Bet
All Cardinals vs Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Flaherty - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) – Jack Flaherty has been effective when it comes to striking out hitters this season, with 101 Ks in 90 innings pitched on the year. He's also struck out seven or more batters in three of his last fours starts and is averaging 6.14 strikeouts per outing over his last seven starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.