Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (70-51) vs. Chicago Cubs (52-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-200) | CHC: (+168)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-120) | CHC: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.0 — Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Adam Wainwright (9-8), and Javier Assad taking the ball for the Chicago Cubs.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (64.2%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +168 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -200 favorite despite being on the road.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 49, or 73.1%, of the 67 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious 12 times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 59 of 123 chances this season.
- The Cubs have won 33 of the 82 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (40.2%).
- Chicago has gone 5-14 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer (26.3%).
- Chicago has played in 122 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-61-10).