Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (71-58, 31-34 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (67-63, 38-27 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+120) | MIL: (-138)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-156) | MIL: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 38% | MIL: 62%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (9-9, 4.51 ERA) | MIL: Gio Gonzalez (2-1, 3.64 ERA)
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 7-1 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- St. Louis is 6-1 SU in its last seven games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 4-1 SU in its last five home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Brewers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Adam Wainwright is 16-10 with a 2.48 ERA in 40 career appearances (33 starts) against Milwaukee.
- Gio Gonzalez is 3-4 with a 3.11 ERA in 11 career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eric Thames (+260) — Eric Thames has hit a total of 19 home runs this season. He has been much better against right-handed pitchers, like Wainwright, hitting 18 home runs and a .538 slugging percentage (.293 against lefties). In 15 at-bats against Wainwright, Thames has hit two home runs and a .800 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.