Cardinals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
MLB action on Friday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (48-44) vs. Cincinnati Reds (34-55)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-168) | CIN: (+142)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+116) | CIN: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Andre Pallante (2-4, 3.18 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Hunter Greene (3-10, 5.70 ERA).
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (59.9%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Cardinals, Cincinnati is the underdog at +142, and St. Louis is -168 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Reds. The Cardinals are +116 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -152.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Reds contest on July 15, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have come away with 29 wins in the 42 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 9-5 when favored by -172 or better by bookmakers this year.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 93 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 25 of the 67 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (37.3%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 10-26 (27.8%).
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times this season for a 44-39-2 record against the over/under.