Capitals vs Islanders Odds, Betting Lines, Predictions, Expert Picks and Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Game 4
Capitals vs Islanders Game 4 Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals (NYI Leads 3-0)
No. 3 Washington Capitals (41-28-8) vs. No. 6 New York Islanders (35-33-10)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Capitals vs Islanders Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+105) | NYI: (-125)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-290) | NYI: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+125) I Under: (-145)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: 60% | NYI: 40%
Series Price: WAS: (+1220) | NYI: (-2000)
Stanley Cup Odds: WAS: (+10000) | NYI: (+850)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Capitals vs Islanders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Capitals
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Capitals vs Islanders Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The Islanders defeated Washington in overtime, 2-1, in Game 3.
- The Islanders are 5-2 in seven games against Washington this season.
- The Islanders have a +6 goal differential against Washington this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last seven games.
- Washington is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Islanders' last six games.
- The Islanders are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.