California vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Pac-12 Tournament 1st Round
Cal vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - First Round Game
California Golden Bears (13-18, 7-11 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (20-11, 9-9 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Cal vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+390) | STAN: (-530)
Spread: CAL: +9.5 (-110) | STAN: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 128 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 43% | STAN: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (N/A) | STAN: (+10000)
Odds to win Pac-12 Tournament: CAL: (+7500) | STAN: (+1300)
Cal vs Stanford Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cal vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California defeated Stanford, 52-50, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 26, 2020.
- Stanford is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- The head-to-head series between California and Stanford is tied over the past 10 games, 5-5.
- The total has hit the over in each of California's last five games.
- Stanford is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- California lost to Oregon State, 74-56, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Stanford lost to then-No. 13 Oregon, 80-67, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.