BYU vs USC Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the BYU Cougars and USC Trojans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
BYU vs USC Point Spread
The Cougars are 6.5-point road favorites against the Trojans. BYU is -120 to cover the spread, while USC is -102 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
BYU vs USC Over/Under
The over/under for the BYU vs USC Week 13 college football matchup is set at 64.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
BYU vs USC Moneyline
The Cougars vs Trojans moneyline has BYU as a -265 favorite, while USC is the +210 underdog at home.
BYU vs USC Betting Trends
- USC is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU defeated USC, 30-27, in their last meeting on Sept. 14, 2019.
- BYU is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games this season.
- USC is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of BYU's last 15 games against Pac-12 opponents.
- The total has hit the over in each of USC's last five home games.
BYU vs USC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: BYU Cougars win (89.3%)
BYU vs USC Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-265) | USC: (+210)
Spread: BYU: -6.5 (-120) | USC:+6.5 (-102)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.