BYU vs Houston Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
By Larry Rupp
BYU vs Houston Week 7 Game Info
College Football Week 7
No. 14 BYU Cougars (4-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Houston Cougars (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 16, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium – Houston, TX
BYU vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-215) | HOU: (+172)
Spread: BYU: -5.5 (-108) | HOU: +5.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: (86%) | HOU: (14%)
BYU vs Houston Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: BYU: (52.3%) | Houston: (47.7%)
BYU vs Houston Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- BYU is 2-0 all-time against Houston and won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 33-25, at home on September 12, 2014.
- BYU is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of BYU's last six road games.
- Houston is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.