Bulls vs Celtics Game Info
Chicago Bulls (14-26, 7-12 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (26-11, 15-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Bulls vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+390) | BOS: (-550)
Spread: CHI: +10 (-110) | BOS: -10 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 35% | BOS: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | BOS: (+1800)
Bulls vs Celtics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
- Chicago is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against Boston.
- Boston is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Chicago.
- Boston is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
Bulls vs Celtics Stats
- Chicago is averaging 105.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 107.7 PPG (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 111.4 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 104.4 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Bulls vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Bulls-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points: Over 102.5 (-118) — The Celtics are one of the league's best scoring defenses, but keeping the Bulls under 103 points – even with home-court advantage – could be a tough task based on Boston's recent form. Boston is surrendering 114.3 PPG over its last three games, which is the eighth-worst figure in the NBA during that span. Chicago, meanwhile, hasn't scored fewer than 108 points in each of its last three road games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.