Bulls vs Cavaliers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 12
In NBA action on Saturday, the Chicago Bulls face the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (40-26) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (38-27)
- Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Bulls vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-220) | CLE: (+184)
- Spread: CHI: -5.5 (-110) | CLE: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 221 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Chicago's record against the spread is 37-28-1.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 19-7-1 as 3-point favorites or more.
- There have been 33 Chicago games (out of 66) that went over the total this year.
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 36-25-5.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers are 18-9-2.
- Out of 65 Cleveland games so far this season, 26 have hit the over.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (61.3%)
Bulls vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Cavaliers are at the Bulls, and underdogs by 5.5 points. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Over/Under
The over/under for the Bulls versus Cavaliers game on March 12 has been set at 221, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Chicago is a -220 favorite on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a +184 underdog on the road.