Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Buffalo Bulls and Kent State Golden Flashes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Buffalo vs Kent State Point Spread
The Golden Flashes are 6.5-point home favorites against the Bulls. Kent State is -115 to cover the spread, while Buffalo is -105 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Buffalo vs Kent State Over/Under
The over/under for the Buffalo vs Kent State Week 6 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Buffalo vs Kent State Moneyline
The Bulls vs Golden Flashes moneyline has Kent State as a -260 favorite, while Buffalo is the +205 underdog on the road.
Buffalo vs Kent State Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 13-11 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Buffalo defeated Kent State, 70-41, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Kent State's five games this season.
- Buffalo is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Kent State.
- Kent State is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Buffalo vs Kent State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (+205) | KENT: (-260)
Spread: BUFF: +6.5 (-105) | KENT: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUFF: (N/A) | KENT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.