Bucks vs Pacers Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (46-7, 21-4 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (31-23, 18-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Bucks vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-114) | IND: (-102)
Spread: MIL: -1 (-110) | IND: +1 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 89% | IND: 11%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+270) | IND: (+6500)
Bucks vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indiana's last five games.
Bucks vs Pacers Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.6 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee defeated the Sacramento Kings, 123-111, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
- Indiana lost to the Brooklyn Nets, 106-105, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
Bucks vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Bucks-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khris Middleton - Points: Over 25.5 (+100) — Giannis Antetokounmpo is expected to miss this game, along with George Hill and Kyle Korver. With those three off the floor this season, Khris Middleton has seen a 5.5 percent usage increase and he scores an average of 7.25 points more over 36 minutes, averaging 31.97 points total over 36 minutes. In his last game, Middleton scored 28 points on 42.9 percent shooting.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.