Bucks vs Hornets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Bucks vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (37-23, 17-13 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (30-30, 16-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Bucks vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-430) | CHA: (+340)
Spread: MIL: -9 (-110) | CHA: +9 (-110)
Total: 224 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (51%) | CHA: (49%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+750) | CHA: (+25000)
Bucks vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Charlotte.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five road games.
- Charlotte is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Charlotte's last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee lost to Atlanta, 111-104, in its most recent game on April 25, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated Boston, 125-104, in its most recent game on April 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.