Bucks vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (29-17, 11-10 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (30-17, 16-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Bucks vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-370) | LAL: (+295)
Spread: MIL: -9 (-106) | LAL: +9 (-114)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (33%) | LAL: (67%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+850) | LAL: (+300)
Bucks vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- The Lakers are 1-5 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Lakers' last seven games.
- Milwaukee lost to the Clippers, 129-105, in its most recent game on Mar. 29, 2021.
- The Lakers defeated Orlando, 96-93, in their most recent game on Mar. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.