Bucks vs Hawks Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals — Game 4 (MIL Leads 2-1)
No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks vs No. 5 Atlanta Hawks
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Bucks vs Hawks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-240) | ATL: (+194)
Spread: MIL: -6 (-110) | ATL: +6 (-110)
Total: 221 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (50%) | ATL: (50%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (-110 | ATL: (+3200)
Bucks vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five home games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Atlanta, 113-102, in Game 3 of this series on June 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!