The NBA's Tuesday schedule includes the Milwaukee Bucks taking on the Chicago Bulls.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bucks vs Bulls Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (44-27) vs. Chicago Bulls (41-29)
- Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-260) | CHI: (+215)
- Spread: MIL: -6.5 (-110) | CHI: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 33-37-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks' ATS record as 6-point favorites or more is 18-17-1.
- Milwaukee has seen 36 of its 71 games hit the over.
- Chicago's record against the spread is 39-31-1.
- Against the spread as 6-point underdogs or more, the Bulls are 3-3.
- Out of 70 Chicago games so far this year, 34 have hit the over.
Bucks vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (83.6%)
Bucks vs Bulls Point Spread
The Bucks are 6.5-point home favorites against the Bulls. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Over/Under
A total of 231 points has been set for the Bucks-Bulls matchup on March 22, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Moneyline
Milwaukee is a -260 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +215 underdog on the road.