Buccaneers vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Potential Super Bowl 55 Game
By michael obermuller
Buccaneers vs Bills Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
AFC Conference Championship Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Buccaneers vs Bills Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-102) | BUF: (-116)
Spread: TB: +1 (-110) | BUF: -1 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+430) | BUF: (+350)
Buccaneers vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Bills potential Super Bowl 55 predictions from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick:
Buccaneers vs Bills Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Tampa Bay, 30-27, when these two teams last met on Oct. 22, 2017.
- Tampa Bay is 10-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Tampa Bay's 18 games.
- Buffalo is 12-6 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Buffalo's 18 games.
- Tampa Bay defeated the New Orleans Saints, 30-20, in the Divisional Round.
- Buffalo defeated the Baltimore Ravens, 17-3, in the AFC Divisional Round.
Buccaneers vs Bills Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 30.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.