Buccaneers vs Falcons Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5, 4-2 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (4-9, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Buccaneers vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-320) | ATL: (+260)
Spread: TB: -6.5 (-115) | ATL: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (83%) | ATL: (17%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1400) | ATL: (N/A)
Buccaneers vs Falcons Expert Prediction & Pick
All Buccaneers-Falcons expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Buccaneers vs Falcons Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tampa Bay's 13 games this season.
- Atlanta is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
Buccaneers vs Falcons Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 28.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!