Buccaneers vs Chiefs Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
Potential Super Bowl 55 Matchup
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+130) | KC: (-154)
Spread: TB: +3 (-106) | KC: -3 (-114)
Total: N/A – Over: (-) | Under: (-)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+430) | KC: (+195)
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Chiefs potential Super Bowl 55 predictions from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick: N/A
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Tampa Bay, 27-24, when these two teams last met in Week 12 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
- Tampa Bay is 10-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Tampa Bay's 18 games.
- Kansas City is 7-9-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Kansas City's 17 games.
- Tampa Bay defeated the New Orleans Saints, 30-20, in the NFC Divisional Round.
- Kansas City defeated the Cleveland Browns, 22-17, in the AFC Divisional Round.
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.