Silva vs Pereira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Bruno "Blindado" Silva (22-6-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Alex "Poatan" Pereira (4-1-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Silva vs Pereira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bruno Silva (+138)
- Alex Pereira: (-170)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Silva by Points: (N/A)
- Silva by Submission: (N/A)
- Pereira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pereira by Points: (N/A)
- Pereira by Submission: (N/A)
Silva vs Pereira Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Silva-Pereira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alex Pereira (76%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (87%)
Silva vs Pereira Betting Trends & Stats
- Bruno Silva defeated Jordan Wright, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Alex Pereira defeated Andreas Michailidis, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Silva averages 5.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Pereira averages 2.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 61% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 2.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 32% defense rate.
- Pereira averages 0.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 72% defense rate.
- Silva has a 68% takedown defense rate.
- Pereira has a 71% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.