Bruins vs Stars Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 30)
Bruins vs Stars Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Boston Bruins (25-13-3, 11-5-2 Away) vs. Dallas Stars (22-17-2, 14-5-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Bruins vs Stars Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-128) | DAL: (+106)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+186) | DAL: +1.5 (-235)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BOS: (+1800) | DAL: (+4000)
Bruins vs Stars Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stars win (52.9%)
Bruins vs Stars Betting Trends
- Boston is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
- Dallas is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven home games.
Bruins vs Stars Prop Bets
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Patrice Bergeron — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.