Broncos vs Raiders Game Info
Denver Broncos (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 9, 2019
Time: 10:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Broncos vs Raiders Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-148) | OAK: (+128)
Spread: DEN: -2 (-120) | OAK: +2 (+100)
Total: 43 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 71% | OAK: 29%
Broncos vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in Denver's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in Denver's last five games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Oakland's last 12 home games.
- Oakland is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 games.
Broncos vs Raiders Stats
- Denver averaged 20.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered 21.8 PPG last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Oakland averaged 18.1 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Oakland surrendered 29.2 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Broncos vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Broncos-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Race to 10: Denver Broncos (-130) – The AFC West division rivals will play in the second game of the Monday Night Football doubleheader, as the Raiders host what may be their final season opener in Oakland. The team enters Week 1 in utter turmoil, having released star wide receiver Antonio Brown on Saturday, who subsequently signed with the New England Patriots. The Raiders were a home underdog when Brown was expected to play, and his absence will most likely create a huge void for an offense that may struggle to score points against a stingy Broncos defense. Denver's offense is also facing an Oakland team that gave up a league-worst 29.2 points per game last season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.