Broncos vs Panthers Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Denver Broncos (4-8, 2-4 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (4-8, 2-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Broncos vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+166) | CAR: (-198)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-106) | CAR: -4 (-114)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (38%) | CAR: (62%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+100000) | CAR: (+70000)
Broncos vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Broncos
Broncos vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's five games.
- Carolina is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Carolina is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Broncos vs Panthers Stats
- Denver is averaging 18.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.