Brewers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 11
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (74-66) vs. Cincinnati Reds (56-81)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-295) | CIN: (+240)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-140) | CIN: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Brandon Woodruff (9-4) against the Reds and Justin Dunn (1-2).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (72.2%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is a +240 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -295 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Brewers are -140 to cover, and the Reds are +116.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Reds on September 11 is 8. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 106 games this season and have come away with the win 61 times (57.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won four of six games when listed as at least -295 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 68 of their 141 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have gone 40-62 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.2% of those games).
- Cincinnati is 2-6 (winning just 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +240 or longer.
- In the 134 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-64-4).