Brewers vs Reds Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (88-70, 39-38 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (73-85, 41-39 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
Time: 12:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Brewers vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+112) | CIN: (-128)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-186) | CIN: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 53% | CIN: 47%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Chase Anderson (7-4, 4.30 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (15-7, 3.25 ERA)
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five home games against Milwaukee.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.34 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Chase Anderson is 5-3 with a 3.75 ERA in 14 career starts against Cincinnati.
- Luis Castillo is 1-2 with a 3.86 ERA in four career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Brewers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Keston Hiura (+350) — Keston Hiura has hit a total of 19 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Castillo, Hiura has hit 18 home runs and a .647 slugging percentage (.356 against lefties). In four career at-bats against Castillo, he has hit one home run with a 1.250 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.