Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (2-2, 2-2 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1-3, 0-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIL: (-160) | PIT: (+138)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-102) | PIT: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (69%) | PIT: (31%)
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Josh Lindblom (N/A, Overseas) | PIT: Derek Holland (2-5, 6.08 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3500) | PIT: (+16000)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread (run line) in 25.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread (run line) in 75.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 2 in MLB).
- Milwaukee has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh has hit the over in 75.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Milwaukee has averaged 3.75 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Milwaukee has surrendered 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh has averaged 3.75 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh has surrendered 5.25 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.