Brewers vs Phillies Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 15
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Phillies Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (25-19, 9-11 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (24-17, 15-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Brewers vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-102) | PHI: (-112)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-205) | PHI: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 34% | PHI: 66%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Gio Gonzalez (1-0, 1.69 ERA) | PHI: Jake Arrieta (4-3, 3.78 ERA)
Brewers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Brewers vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Brewers-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Arrieta Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-118) – Jake Arrieta has fluctuated around this threshold across the majority of all eight of his starts this season, notching at least six strikeouts in four of those eight appearances. While Arrieta has thrown for more than 5.5 strikeouts in two of his last four starts, he's still averaging 6.0 Ks per game over this stretch. The Milwaukee Brewers are also currently averaging 9.59 strikeouts per game, which is the eighth-highest mark in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.