Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (7-9, 5-3 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (12-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
How to Watch: FOX
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+146) | CHC: (-168)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-142) | CHC: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (11%) | CHC: (89%)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3800) | CHC: (+2100)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Brett Anderson (0-1, 5.40 ERA)
Cubs: Yu Darvish (2-1, 2.12 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Milwaukee Brewers
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The Cubs are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of the Cubs' last 20 games against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Cubs Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 3.88 runs per game this season (No.26 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.69 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!