Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (64-61, 28-35 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (66-57, 35-23 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-108) | STL: (-108)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-210) | STL: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 10 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 62% | STL: 38%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Gio Gonzalez (2-1, 3.81 ERA) | STL: Michael Wacha (6-6, 5.44 ERA)
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last five against against St. Louis.
- Milwaukee is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- St. Louis is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- St. Louis is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
Brewers vs Cardinals Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Gio Gonzalez is 3-4 with a 3.21 ERA in 10 career starts against St. Louis.
- Michael Wacha is 6-0 with a 3.84 ERA in 13 career appearances (12 starts) against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Paul Goldschmidt (+360) — Paul Goldschmidt has hit a total of 28 home runs this season. He has had a lot of success against left-handed pitchers, like Gio Gonzalez, hitting eight home runs with a .597 slugging percentage (.449 against righties). In 17 at-bats against Gonzales, Goldschmidt has recorded a .765 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot tonight after hitting three home runs in his last 10 games played.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.