The MLB slate on Tuesday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the San Diego Padres.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Padres Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (26-16) vs. San Diego Padres (28-14)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Brewers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | SD: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+140) | SD: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Brewers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (1-2) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Blake Snell (0-1) for the San Diego Padres.
Brewers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (51.9%)
Brewers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -134 favorite despite being on the road.
Brewers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Padres are -170 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +140.
Brewers vs Padres Over/Under
- Brewers versus Padres on May 24 has an over/under of 6.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Brewers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 23, or 65.7%, of the 35 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 22 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 19 of their 42 opportunities.
- The Padres are 11-6 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 64.7% of those games).
- San Diego has a record of 3-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (60%).
- San Diego has played in 40 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-22-0).