Braves vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, August 26
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (80-52, 41-25 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (58-73, 33-29 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Braves vs Rockies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | COL: (+134)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-108) | COL: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 13 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 53% | COL: 47%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (8-8, 3.53 ERA) | COL: Tim Melville (1-0, 1.29 ERA)
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Colorado.
- Atlanta is 5-0 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- Colorado is 4-1 SU in it last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Rockies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Julio Teheran is 6-1 with a 2.87 ERA in 11 career starts against Colorado.
- Tim Melville has not pitched at home this season and has never faced Atlanta is his career.
Braves vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Braves-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Trevor Story (+190) — Trevor Story has hit a total of 28 home runs this season. He has had a lot of success against right-handed pitchers, like Teheran, hitting 22 home runs and a .557 slugging percentage (.564 against lefties). As expected, Story has also hit well at home, hitting 19 home runs and a .683 slugging percentage (.446 on the road). In 10 at-bats against Teheran, Story has one home run and a .700 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.