Braves vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Braves vs Rays Game Info
Atlanta Braves (2-2, 2-2 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (3-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Braves vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: ATL: (+114) | TB: (-130)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-166) | TB: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (35%) | TB: (65%)
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Kyle Wright (0-3, 8.69 ERA) | TB: Yonny Chirinos (9-5, 3.85 ERA)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1400) | TB: (+1400)
Braves vs Rays Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread (run line) in 75.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 2 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
- Atlanta has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay has hit the over in 75.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
Braves vs Rays Stats
- Atlanta has averaged 6.00 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta has surrendered 4.75 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay has averaged 7.00 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay has surrendered 4.25 runs per game this season (T-No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.