Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Pirates Game Info
Atlanta Braves (33-28, 17-13 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (29-31, 12-18 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 12:35 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Braves vs Pirates Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-116) | PIT: (+102)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+130) | PIT: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 49% | PIT: 51%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (1-4, 6.10 ERA) | PIT: Chris Archer (2-1, 5.66 ERA)
Braves vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last eight games.
- Atlanta is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
Braves vs Pirates Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.03 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Mike Foltynewicz has a career 1-3 record with a 6.88 ERA against Pittsburgh.
- Chris Archer has a career 0-1 record with a 1.80 ERA against Atlanta.
Braves vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Braves-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Foltynewicz Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-134) – Foltynewicz hasn't been great this season, posting a 6.10 ERA in his seven starts thus far. However, he's picked up the pace a bit lately, and he's been racking up Ks over his last three starts. Foltynewicz has fanned at least seven hitters in two of his last three starts, averaging 6.0 Ks per game during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.